Our Community Grants programme offers grants usually of between £5,000 and £25,000 towards the cost of projects introducing facilities (kitchens and accessible toilets) to enable increased community use of places of worship.
Are you eligible?
- Is yours a Christian place of worship (but not a cathedral) in the UK, open for regular public worship?
- Do you own the building or have the right to carry out the work?
- Was your place of worship built as a place of worship originally, and are the works proposed due to take place within or attached to it?
- Is the building open to the public for a minimum of 40 days a year beyond worship?
- Is your total project cost estimated at over £25,000 (including VAT and fees)?
- Have you already raised 50% of the total project cost?
- Is the project being led by a qualified professional, with conservation accreditation if it is a listed building?
- Have you got all necessary permissions approved and in place?