We want to make applying for a grant as simple as we can, we know applying for funding can be a huge challenge for most organisations.
Each round will focus on delivering financial life skills to different defined groups.
So for each themed grant round there is an Application Guidance document which outlines what we need you to include in your funding proposal document, plus an online Application Form to submit. Preview the February 2018 questions here.
Applications are only accepted electronically and within the grant round dates.
We limit each grant round to the first 40 accepted applications, so please apply early in the month. All applications will be acknowledged.
The majority of the grants made are for activity costs although some grants fund salaries and running costs. We do not fund capital costs.
The majority of grants given to date have been under £5000, from 2018 we have increased our standard application limit to £7500.
To apply, please review the Grant Themes to evaluate whether this is the most suitable Grant Round for your Organisation to apply to.
- Review the Application Guidance for the current grant round, making sure you understand what detail you need to include in your Funding Proposal.
- Write your Funding Proposal, get someone else to proof read it, and to check you have covered all the points necessary.
- Check the date – make sure you send it in as soon possible after the grant round opens, February 1st or September 1strespectively.
- If the grant round is open and not full, you will be able to access the online application form, submitting your Funding Proposal as an attachment.
- If you encounter any problems please contact us.