HAPPY TIMES LEADER
Happy Times are looking for an amazing person to join their dedicated and fun team.
A Wirral based Social Enterprise that provides uplifting, beneficial and specialist activities for adults with additional needs. Delivering services to community and private settings and from their Wirral based Activity Centre. Supporting people of all ages and abilities including vulnerable people with learning / physical difficulties and disabilities, mental health, life-limiting conditions and dementia.
Happy Times operates most days including some evenings and weekends in addition to supporting other local community-based events.
This self-employed role provides flexible working and full training is provided.
This responsible post requires an extraordinary person with a happy nature and a range of skills to plan and deliver quality theme-based sessions whilst tailoring them to match the needs of everyone taking part.
You would work with support and be responsible for all session paperwork.
- A qualification or background in Health and Social Care
- Experience of caring or of supporting another person
- Basic knowledge of Autism and Dementia
- Own transport
- A fitness, dance or Yoga background / qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent observational skills
- Happy, calm and confident person even under pressure
- Ability to adapt delivery on the day
- Self-motivated, energetic and fun
- Reliable with a structured and consistent work ethic
- Happy, caring and empathetic
- Ability to work alone and in a team
- Enjoy making a difference
HOW TO APPLY
Call Helen or Michelle on 0151 641 0716 to request an application form or email [email protected]
Fri 1st June
Please note that successful applicants are subject to references and Enhanced DBS check.