Would you be interested in offering a work placement to a Computing and digital Technologies student?
A work placement is Unpaid and short term
The work our students are looking for would ideally be computing based but any business admin opportunities would be welcomed. We are trying to boost our student’s employability skills and give them experience of being part of the workforce.
There are currently two groups who are going out over the following weeks:
Group one – 15th – 26th January
Group two – 29th January – 9th February
Each student works 6 days over a two week period.
Benefits of Work Experience
- Enhance your recruitment process– you are able to assess young people on the job. Observe their customers service skills, team working skills, communication skills and work ethic
- Develop existing employees – involving existing staff with work experience learners can help develop their management skills and desire to progress within your organisation.
- Get additional help–you do not have to pay students on work experience.
- Develop your business – young people often bring fresh ideas which may open up new opportunities for your business.
- Improve staff retention –investing in staff when they are young encourages loyalty and commitment and staff are more likely to stay and progress.
Please get in touch with Gemma Hill, 0151 551 7421, 07393782804, [email protected]