This new programme of grant funding will run biennially, starting in 2016 when there will be one million pounds available. We are inviting applications from educational and not-for-profit organisations for support for both short and long term projects. They can either build on proven models of success or test new approaches.
All applications must support Edge’s Strategic Priorities and must address at least two of the following five funding themes:
- Improve the design and delivery of Information, Advice and Guidance
- Support the development of profound employer engagement
- Support the development of blended academic, technical and professional learning as part of the 14-19 curriculum
- Support the development of high quality apprenticeships
- Address areas of skills shortages for the UK economy.
More information is available in the Prospectus which you can download at the bottom of the page. To request an application form email [email protected] – the deadline for applications is midday 1 December 2016.