Edge Fund is celebrating five years of funding radical grassroots groups. We need 200 monthly donors to carry on our work, check out this video & donate here: https://edgefund.org.uk/donate/
We’re now open for applications for our eighth funding round. We’ll be giving out £40,000 to grassroots groups. Deadline is Sunday 12th November at midnight. All the details can be found on our website: https://edgefund.org.uk/apply/
Please share with people in your networks, particularly those who are not on social media or are organising outside of big cities and commonplace activist and community spaces.
Things to remember:
- We are a very small fund. The maximum grant you can apply for is £3000
- If you are a new group, 1 year old or less, the maximum you can apply for is £1000.
- If your group is part of a national coalition, please get in touch.
- Unfortunately, we cannot fund groups outside England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
- We have never funded an organisation with an annual turnover of more than £25,000.
- Your application will be read by some of our 100+ members, and may be shared with other applicants if it is short-listed.
- If you have applied before and been unsuccessful please get in touch before applying again.
- Please see our funding criteria for more information
- If your groups application is successful, you will be expected to help us promote the next funding round, and score applications – don’t worry though, its not hard work, and we will help you.
Edge Fund Team
email us on [email protected] or call 0776 712 6915 or 0300 123 1965