Edge Fund supports those taking action for a just, equitable and sustainable world. We fund work that challenges abuses of power and aims to bring an end to the systems that cause injustice. This could be our economic system, our political system, or any system that discriminates against people based on their identity or background (e.g. class, ability, gender, race, nationality, religion, sexuality, age or other factors).
- We are a very small fund. The maximum grant you can apply for is £3000 for groups and £1,000 for individuals.
- If you are a new group, 1 year old or less, the maximum you can apply for is £1000.
- If your group is part of a national coalition, please get in touch.
- Unfortunately, we cannot fund groups or individuals outside England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
- We have never funded an organisation with an annual turnover of more than £25,000.
- Your application will be read by some of our 100+ members, and may be shared with other applicants if it is short-listed.
- Please be aware that our members may not have time to watch videos, or download any apps related to your application, but feel free to include links to them.
- If you have applied before and been unsuccessful please get in touch before applying again.
- Please see our funding criteria for more information
2. Download and fill in the application form
- Please download the form for group applications here.
- Please download the form for individual applications here.
- Here is an example group application to give you an idea of how to fill it in.
In the interests of fairness, please respect the word limits, and keep to 2 pages in total.
3. Need support to apply? Get in touch
Please get in touch if you need support to fill in this application form for any reason. For example, if it’s your first time applying for funding, if you’re unsure of what is required or you face other challenges, such as visual impairment, language barrier or any accessibility issues, we will do our very best to assist you.
Adjustments can be made, including making application forms available in larger font sizes, or dictating your application to us over the phone.
4. Send us your completed application form before Monday 17th at 11.30pm
Email your completed application to [email protected] (without the dashes) or call 0776 712 6915 or 0300 123 1965 for help submitting an application. If you would like to post the application please let us know.