Firstly check What we fund , which details our fundraising priorities and exclusions, if you then feel you could apply then complete our Eligibility Checkerto ensure your application fits within the Asda Foundation guidelines, it is quick and simple.
If your application fits the Asda Foundation guidelines, applying could not be simpler, please contact your local store and speak to the Asda Community Champion – to see if this is something they would like to be involved with and support.
We tend to receive thousands of application locally so unfortunately we are unable to support them all, but this could be an opportunity to be nominated on the Green Token Giving Programme.
Significant Local Community Projects
The Asda Foundation wants to have a strong reputation for managing, co-ordinating and delivering programmes which really make a significant difference to local communities and the people who live there.
- Identified opportunities, initiatives and new ways to support local communities;
- Charity/good cause has developed a relationships with local the local store or home office at a grassroots level
- Tackling the underlying problems in your local community
- can apply evidence from programmes of community needs and aspirations to develop their existing model;
- Benefits the wider community and is not just supporting a single user group
- There is a need for this facility locally
- Will make a real long term difference
- Would Transform your community, improving the lives of those who live there
Top Up Funding Grants
- Contact your local store or home office Community Champion to see if they could potentially fundraise for your local charity or good cause. If this is something they are able to support they will be able to apply to the Asda Foundation for a top-up donation.
- The Foundation team will review each application and apply the relevant guidelines to the application. We don’t however match fund what has been raised locally.
- A simple but effective way of giving more for those smaller charities and good causes.