We are pleased to announce the launch of The ACC Liverpool Group Foundation. They are looking to fund approx. five £1000 grants and cover the Liverpool City Region.
Background Information: The ACC Liverpool Group Foundation has been established from donations raised as a result of the tremendous fundraising of The ACC Liverpool Group employees. The fund is administered by the Community Foundation for Merseyside and aims to support local community groups and voluntary organisations.
What are the objects of the fund: The fund wishes to encourage local community groups and voluntary organisations to apply for grants for projects aimed at supporting and targeting children, young people and families, social isolation, education and learning, communities and housing and homelessness.
How much is available: The budget is £5000 and the Foundation is looking to fund five projects of up to £1000 that clearly meets their criteria and can make a significant impact in the community. The deadline for applications is 14th June 2017 however as there are limited funds available and we do not want to disappoint too many applicants the fund may close earlier so we recommend you apply as soon as possible and we will keep you updated via our website and social media.
Which areas are covered: Halton, Knowsley, Liverpool, Sefton, St Helens and Wirral
How to apply: Please visit www.cfmerseyside.org.uk to complete an online application. Once you have submitted the online application you will need to send the documents listed below within 7 days. If these are not submitted within 7 days we will withdraw your application. You can now attach the documents to your online application, email them to [email protected] or post them to the address below.
- Governing Document
- Annual accounts
- Safeguarding policy
- Your organisations recent bank statement
The following items cannot be supported via the fund:
- Public sector organisations or those controlled wholly or in part , e.g. local authority, primary care trust
- National organisations that cannot demonstrate local governance and control of local finances
- Commercial ventures
- Purchase/maintenance of vehicles
- Regional or local offices of a national organisation
- Activities that will have already taken place before we offer you a grant
- Politically connected or exclusively religious activities
- Projects for personal profit
- Trophies and medals
- Organisations that are set up for the benefit of animals or plants: environmental groups that work with animals or the environment (such as city farms) are acceptable
- Groups comprising just one family
- Statutory organisations or work that is their responsibility
- Debts and other liabilities
- Reclaimable VAT
- Travel outside UK
- Gifts or projects exclusively for the purpose of entertaining – social events can be funded where there is a clear community benefit
How are Decisions made?
Completed applications are considered by Community Foundation staff to check eligibility. You may be contacted for more information after applying, and a decision making panel comprising The ACC Liverpool Group staff will consider and make recommendations on all applications.
You will usually be notified of the decision within 2 weeks of the panel which will be held mid July 2017.
Community Foundation for Merseyside
43 Hanover Street,
T: 0151 232 2444 Fax: 0151 232 2445